As parents, we need to keep a close eye on our babies and toddlers. At such a tender age, they depend on us for everything. We are their provider, nurturer and protector. However, that doesn’t mean we have to be at their side 24 hours a day. As much as we love to just relax and hold them in our arms, there are 1001 other things that demand our attention. There’s the cleaning, cooking, laundry, gardening, etc… to do. But that doesn’t mean we can’t go about our business and still keep vigilant of the children. That’s the beauty of having a baby monitor. A good baby monitor also allows you to have a better night sleep. We parents need all the rest we can get.
These days, technology makes us spoiled for choice when selecting a baby monitor. You can choose to have an audio or video baby monitor. There are also some that let you know what the temperature is in the baby’s room, have built-in lullabies, allow you to talk back to your children or gives you the option of viewing your children via internet. So many features for you to consider.
Most important of all is the quality of the connection. The audio or video transmission must be good and clear. If not, what’s the point of having it right?
Well, it can be quite confusing when you’re shopping for a baby monitor. You want the best obviously. I have compiled here a list of the best baby monitors available. Take a look at their features and hopefully, my reviews will help you make a good choice.
BABY MONITOR REVIEWS
- Summer Infant Day and Night Handheld Color Video Monitor w/ 1.8″ Screen
- Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor with 3.5 Inch Color LCD Screen
- Philips AVENT Basic Baby Monitor with DECT Technology (Audio Monitor)
- Lorex LW2401 LIVE Sense Wireless Video Home Monitor
- Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor Deluxe Plus (Baby Monitor for Breathing or SIDS)
- Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor (Baby Monitor for Breathing or SIDS)